Parker Capital Project Grant Program
This program is on hold pending reorganization.
TheTown of Parker, through the Parker Capital Project Grant Program, may provide a reimbursement grant of up to 50% of the costs of a qualifying project in an amount up to $5,000 per business or multi-tenant building per year.
The purpose of the program is to help eligible property owners and small business with improvements that will result in the creation and retention of jobs, increased sales revenue, and to upgrade the appearance of existing storefronts/building facades.
Exterior Improvement Grants
Types of exterior upgrade improvement which are eligible for the reimbursement grant are:
- Facades, gutters, and downspouts
- Exterior lighting
- Awnings and canopies
- Painting and masonry cleaning
- Landscaping and fencing (including functional irrigation system)
- Sidewalks or other hardscape (not including parking lots)
- Permanent bike racks
- Doors and windows
- Monument signage replacement of monument signs that are deteriorated and at least 15 years old
- Wall signage replacement of wall signs for existing businesses and relocating/expanding businesses
Interior Improvement GrantsInterior improvement projects must be for improvements to areas of the facility used in the core function of the business and can include:
- Carpeting and flooring
- Lighting fixture upgrades
- Tenant improvements, including build out of offices
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing improvements
Equipment Purchase GrantsQualifying equipment purchases for the purposes of the Parker Capital Project Grant Program are defined as equipment used in the manufacture of production of a business's core product or service. Equipment intended for accessory, peripheral and convenience uses, including computers and POS systems, will not qualify for Parker Capital Project Grand Program funding. Qualifying equipment must have a useful life of at least five (5) years as defined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Parker Capital Project Grant Program is subject to funding availability.
Please contact Darlene McCampbel, for further information.