Master Developer RFQ - Public Participation Process
The Parker Authority for Reinvestment (PAR) issued a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 to identify a Master Developer Team as a partner for Town and PAR-owned land in Downtown Parker.
The RFQ is the first step in a longer future process of developing these properties as part of a master plan, with an ultimate goal of enhancing the economic vitality of this important area of our community.
Parker residents and other local stakeholders will be an important part of this process. This website was set up to allow public access to the RFQ information and process.
Public Participation Key Dates
During the RFQ Process there are two remaining public participation opportunities in the RFQ Selection schedule.
5/9/2017 - Presentations from Developer - 6:00-9:00 PM; PACE Center
There will be updates posted to this page throughout the RFQ process; including video from presentations and interviews, as well as, powerpoint presentations. Information about the upcoming public participation dates will be communicated through the Town of Parker's social media channels and Talk of the Town.
Master Developer RFQ Key Dates
- 03/01/17 - Request for Qualifications (RFQ) – Audio and Video Recording
- 03/10/17 - Optional Pre-Submittal Conference and Tour
- 03/17/17 - RFQ Written Questions Due
- 03/24/17- Responses Provided to Written Questions
- 04/21/17 – Optional Expression of Interest from Development Teams
- 04/27/17 - RFQ Responses Due by 4:00pm
- 05/09/17 - Interviews of Selected Teams (Day)
- 05/09/17- Developer Presentations for the public - Developer Presentation
- 05/10/17 - Second Interviews of Selected Teams (if required)
- 05/16/17- Selection of the Team - Begin Work Sessions/Negotiations