Small Business Services
The Town of Parker Economic Development team is ready to assist with your small business needs. We can quickly connect you with an extensive network of resource partners and service providers.
- Expansion of Your Business in Parker
- Relocation of Your Business to Parker
- Workforce Development/Training
- Financing (Access to Capital)
- Small Business Counseling - Aurora-South Metro SBDC
- General questions about Town services/doing business in Parker
- Assistance in navigating standard Town processes
Small Business Scholarship & Parker Capital Project Grant Programs
The Small Business Scholarship Program allows reimbursement of business training expenses up to 50% of the tuition, fees, and required materials cost, up to $500 per business per year.
The Parker Capital Project Grant Program allows reimbursement of up to 50% of the costs of a qualifying project up to $5,000 per business or multi-tenant building per year. The purpose of the program is to help with improvements that will result in the creation and retention of jobs, increased sales revenue, and to upgrade the appearance of existing storefronts/building facades.
Requirements for both of these programs include:
- Completed application
- Possession of a Parker business license for a minimum of 1 year
- Location within the Town boundaries
Contact Parker’s Economic Development Team for an application and further information.
- Phone: 303-805-6260
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org