Small Business Services
The Town of Parker Economic Development team is ready to assist with your small business needs. We can quickly connect you with an extensive network of resource partners and service providers.
- Expansion of Your Business in Parker
- Relocation of Your Business to Parker
- Workforce Development/Training
- Financing (Access to Capital)
- Small Business Counseling - Aurora-South Metro SBDC
- General questions about Town services/doing business in Parker
- Assistance in navigating standard Town processes
TOWN OF PARKER’S ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Phone: 303-805-6260
- E-mail: economicdevelopment.org
Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
The Aurora-South Metro SBDC has a mission to help small businesses grow and prosper. The SBDC serves dedicated entrepreneurs committed to their own path of success through business ownership. They can help with start-ups, funding resources, licensing and the permitting process.
Services offered include:
Open Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm, the SBDC is fully staffed and ready to offer assistance.